2020 Summer Clinics
June 2 - July 10th
*COVID-19 POOL WARNING*
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists. The association cannot ensure that any surface is germ-free.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection including for disinfecting your hands and any surface you touch.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
- Wear a face covering when you are not in the swimming pool.
- Per governmental order, at least through May 19th, the maximum capacity of the pool is ______ people (25% of standard capacity)
All Families selecting to participate in clinics, masters, lessons, or private training must fill out the release waiver located at the top right of this page (above Coach Alison's bio) prior to participation. Email a copy to [email protected]
Below are the various clinic options and descriptions we are offering this summer. We will have three clinic sessions, and each session will have 2 groups that run for two weeks. Group 1 will have their practice on Tuesday/Thursdays, Group 2 will have their practice on Wednesday/Fridays. Swimmers may sign up for both groups in a session. LHCA members have priority, however these are open to everyone.
Session 1: June 2 - 12th
Session 2: June 16th-26th
Session 3: June 30th -July 10th
Group 1 (T/TH):
Clinic 1: 9-9:40am Advanced 11 and up
Clinic 2: 10-10:40am Advanced 7-9 year olds
Clinic 3: 11-11:40am Intermediate
Group 2 (W/F):
Clinic 4: 9-9:40am Advanced 11 and up
Clinic 5: 10-10:40am Advanced 7-9 year olds
Clinic 6: 11-11:40am Intermediate
Intermediate Clinics: Swimmers must know at least 2-3 of the strokes.These swimmers will be working on all four strokes mixed with some conditioning. These are limited to 10 swimmers each session(minimum 5 swimmers each).
Advanced Clinics: Designed for swimmers that know all of the strokes.These swimmers will be working on all four strokes mixed with some conditioning. These are limited to 10 swimmers each session(minimum 5 swimmers each).
Sign up for 1 Session: 105.00/swimmer/group
Sign up for 2 Sessions: 205.00/swimmer/group
Sign up for 3 Sessions: 300.00/swimmer/gorup
TO REGISTER: Due to technology glitches on the form, please email Coach Alison to sign up. I will be updating spots available on a daily basis. Email: [email protected]
June 2-12: Sold out all groups
June 16th - 26th: Clinic 4 - 6 spots, Clinic 6 - 2 spots. All others are booked.
June 30th - July 10th: Clinic 2 - 5 spots, Clinic 3 - 1 spot, Clinic 4 - 5 spots, Clinic 5 - 8 spots, Clinic 6 - 4 spots.
If you have any questions, please Email Coach Alison
- Tardy Policy: If a swimmer is late to a lesson, their lesson will be conducted until the scheduled end time.
- No Show policy: There are no refunds for missed sessions.
- Bad Weather - Cancellation: If weather prevents any clinic session from being conducted, you will be contacted as soon as possible with notification of cancellation and a make up date.