2023 Spring Pre-Season Clinics
*COVID-19 POOL WARNING*
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists. The association cannot ensure that any surface is germ-free.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection including for disinfecting your hands and any surface you touch.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
Spring Clinics 2023
Clinics have concluded for the 2023 Season.
What are Clinics?
Clinics are group lessons that are great for those that range from at least water safe (see definition below) to advanced swimmers. While swim team season starts on the 24th, these group lesson times are a GREAT way to get kids back in the water, refresh their skills, and build confidence prior to day one of practice.
Clinics are 3 weeks, and each group provides 2 lessons per week for a total of 6 lessons. Swimmers can sign up for multiple groups, but they will have to pay full price for each group they are in. Below is the schedule:
- Water safe - this means your child can swim unassisted. They can safely get to a wall without help, and are okay being underwater. If they are not to this point, please look at signing up for private lessons.
- If the minimum participant count is not met, we will reach out to you to see if another time slot works for you and your family.
- Missed lessons: There are no refunds for missed lessons. If weather cancels a lesson, we will schedule to make that up on a Friday/Saturday.
- On the intermediate and advanced groups, there are times if space allows that you can ask to come to another session (email Coach Alison at [email protected]). However, due to safety and pool space, this is not an option for beginner groups. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- All payments need to be brought to the first lesson and paid either by check payable to Alison Soelter, cash, or pay via Venmo to @asoelter (the one with a picture).
- Tardy Policy: If a swimmer is late to a lesson, their lesson will be conducted until the scheduled end time.
- No Show policy: There are no refunds for missed sessions.
- Bad Weather - Cancellation: If weather prevents any clinic session from being conducted, you will be contacted as soon as possible with notification of cancellation and a make up date.