*COVID-19 POOL WARNING*
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists. The association cannot ensure that any surface is germ-free.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection including for disinfecting your hands and any surface you touch.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
- Wear a face covering when you are not in the swimming pool.
- Per governmental order, at least through May 19th, the maximum capacity of the pool is ______ people (25% of standard capacity)
Are you interested in pursuing swimming as a form of exercise?
If so, come join Coach Steve for the 2020 Summer Masters group. This is a masters group for all levels, but you do not have to register as a USA masters athlete. Workouts will be provided based on individual needs, and will include technical instruction along with conditioning. Novice and experienced swimmers are welcome.
Practices are on Tuesdays and Thursdays of every month. Price is per 65.00 /person/month.
August Dates: 4th-27th
September Dates: 1st - 29th
October Dates: 1-29th
November Dates: 3rd - 27th
December Dates: 1st-31st
(Note: Nov-December dates are pending approval/heating costs.)
Group 1 @ 6:15-7:00am Group 2 @ 7:00-7:45am
**Note: Due to Covid-19 we are only able to have 12 swimmers/group.
- If you sign up, you must give 24 hour cancellation notice of the first practice to avoid paying the 65.00 fee.
- Submitting the form is signing up. A confirmation email will be sent upon submission of the form. Please keep this for your records
- Payments must be received by the first practice each month to participate. You can pay via venmo, cash, or check payable to Alison Soelter
Please pass on the form to anyone you know who might be interested.