MASTERS GROUP - Begins May 4th, 2021
*COVID-19 POOL WARNING*
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists. The association cannot ensure that any surface is germ-free.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection including for disinfecting your hands and any surface you touch.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
- Wear a face covering when you are not in the swimming pool.
My name is Jared Butler; I swam competitively for nine years. I started my swim career at Santa Barbara Swim Club, where I fell in love with the sport. My family moved to Texas in 2011, short after I joined Rockwall Aquatic Center of Excellence and also swam for Rockwall-Heath High school. My senior year I won the 200IM at the 5A State Championships. I have been competing at the National Level for many years including the 2016 Olympic Team Trials. After my high school career I was fortunate enough to continue my swimming career at The University of Texas. While swimming for the Longhorns I was part of four Big 12 and four National Championship teams. I graduated in the Fall of 2018 with a degree in Physical Culture and Sports. I am currently the Head Coach/Aquatics Director for Barton Creek Country Club. I have also coached at Waterloo Swim Club and for the Longhorn Swim Camp.
Note 3/30/21: Due to maintenance being completed at LH's pool, we will begin Masters in May.
Are you interested in pursuing swimming as a form of exercise?
This is a masters group for all levels, but you do not have to register as a USA masters athlete. Workouts will be provided based on individual needs, and will include technical instruction along with conditioning. Novice and experienced swimmers are welcome.
Practices are on Tuesdays and Thursdays of every month. Price is per 65.00 /person/month.
May 4th - 27th
June 1st - 29th
July 1st - 29th
August 3rd - 31st
September 2nd -30th
- If you sign up, you must give 24 hour cancellation notice of the first practice to avoid paying the 65.00 fee.
- Submitting the form is signing up. A confirmation email will be sent upon submission of the form. Please keep this for your records
- Payments must be received by the first practice each month to participate. You can pay via venmo, cash, or check payable to Alison Soelter
Please pass on the form to anyone you know who might be interested.