MASTERS GROUP - Begins April 5th, 2022
*COVID-19 POOL WARNING*
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists. The association cannot ensure that any surface is germ-free.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection including for disinfecting your hands and any surface you touch.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
Are you interested in pursuing swimming as a form of exercise?
This is a masters group for all levels, but you do not have to register as a USA masters athlete. Workouts will be provided based on individual needs, and will include technical instruction along with conditioning. Novice and experienced swimmers are welcome.
Practices are on Tuesdays and Thursdays of every month. Price is per 75.00 /person/month. Coach Harty will be coaching our Masters Group. His bio is located on our coaching team page via this link.
April 5th - 28th
May 3rd - 31st
June 2nd - June 30th
July 5th - 28th
2022 Practice Times
Group 1 @ 6:15-7:00am
Group 2 @ 7:00-7:45am
- If you sign up, you must give 24 hour cancellation notice of the first practice to avoid paying the 75.00 fee.
- Submitting the form is signing up. A confirmation email will be sent upon submission of the form. Please keep this for your records
- Payments must be received by the first practice each month to participate. You can pay via venmo, cash, or check payable to Alison Soelter
Please pass on the form to anyone you know who might be interested.