*COVID-19 POOL WARNING*
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists. The association cannot ensure that any surface is germ-free.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection including for disinfecting your hands and any surface you touch.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness
2023 PRIVATE LESSONS
Lesson availability is very limited for the 2023 season, and will be limited to Splashers team members only. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in a lesson.
If you would like recommendations for learn to swim lessons, please email me at [email protected]
Tardy/No Show/Bad Weather
- Tardy Policy: If a swimmer is late to a lesson, their lesson will be conducted until the scheduled end time.
- No Show policy: There are no refunds for missed lessons. Parents will need to pay full 40.00 fee to the coach.
- Cancellation: 24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid the full fee. Only exceptions are family emergencies.
- Bad Weather - Cancellation: If weather prevents any clinic session from being conducted, you will be contacted as soon as possible with notification of cancellation and a make up date.