*COVID-19 POOL WARNING*
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists. The association cannot ensure that any surface is germ-free.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection including for disinfecting your hands and any surface you touch.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
- Wear a face covering when you are not in the swimming pool.
Available Coaches for private lessons/training at lake hills and at home: Jessie, Nick, Hayden.
At Lake hills lessons - please reserve via the google forms for each coach below. It has what times they are available and you can reserve. These are the only times they are available at Lake Hills (July lessons coming soon).
At home lessons- please fill out the interest form below. We will check this form and get back to you to assign a coach.
Private lessons are a 1:1 Ratio with a coach. This allows the coach to perfect skills of a swimmer in a manner that works best for them. Cost is 40.00/half hour. We do not have group lessons/group pricing.
We will also be offering private training sessions that include technique and conditioning. 40.00/half hour or 80.00/hour.
Sign up forms will be posted shortly. Lessons will begin April 10th.
Tardy/No Show/Bad Weather
- Tardy Policy: If a swimmer is late to a lesson, their lesson will be conducted until the scheduled end time.
- No Show policy: There are no refunds for missed lessons. Parents will need to pay full 40.00 fee to the coach.
- Cancellation: 24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid the full fee. Only exceptions are family emergencies.
- Bad Weather - Cancellation: If weather prevents any clinic session from being conducted, you will be contacted as soon as possible with notification of cancellation and a make up date.
Any questions? Contact Coach Alison at [email protected]