*COVID-19 POOL WARNING*
- The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists. The association cannot ensure that any surface is germ-free.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection including for disinfecting your hands and any surface you touch.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
- Wear a face covering when you are not in the swimming pool.
- Per governmental order, at least through May 19th, the maximum capacity of the pool is ______ people (25% of standard capacity)
Available Coaches for private lessons/training: Jessie and Steve
Private lessons are a 1:1 Ratio with a coach. This allows the coach to perfect skills of a swimmer in a manner that works best for them. Cost is 40.00/half hour. We do not have group lessons/group pricing.
We will also be offering private training sessions that include technique and conditioning. We can offer group training for immediate family members ONLY. 40.00/half hour or 80.00/hour
You must complete the COVID-19 Release waiver and email it to [email protected] PRIOR to your lessons/training. Link is at the top right of this page.
Learn to Swim
Due to COVID-19 regulations, we are unable to provide any learn to swim lessons at this point. If you are interested in learn to swim, and would like to be alerted if we are able to add these, please fill out this form.
Please review our other policies below.
Tardy/No Show/Bad Weather
- Tardy Policy: If a swimmer is late to a lesson, their lesson will be conducted until the scheduled end time.
- No Show policy: There are no refunds for missed lessons. Parents will need to pay full 40.00 fee to the coach.
- Cancellation: 24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid the full fee. Only exceptions are family emergencies.
- Bad Weather - Cancellation: If weather prevents any clinic session from being conducted, you will be contacted as soon as possible with notification of cancellation and a make up date.
Any questions? Contact Coach Alison at [email protected]