Welcome to the Splashers team website!
We hope your children will join our team with a desire to improve their skills and have fun in the sport of swimming!
The Lake Hills Splashers team is based in the Cuernavaca neighborhood in SW Austin, Texas.
We are a summer swim team in the Austin Hills Swim League. This league also includes: Austin Country Club, Barton Creek Country Club, Barton Creek West, Lakeway, Lake Pointe, Lost Creek Country Club, River Place Country Club, Rollingwood and Westwood Country Club. The league is governed by Bylaws, available on https://ahsl.swimtopia.com/.
The Splashers swim team offers swimmers the chance to challenge themselves, to be part of a team, and to enjoy the experience of competition and sportsmanship. Most importantly we want all of our kids to develop a lifelong love for swimming! This is a chance for the kids to see their parents involved in their sport as the Splashers swim team is a family affair with many opportunities to volunteer (required for every meet your child swims).
Lake Hills Splashers swim program is designed to focus on the development of young swimmers - - enhancing both competitive skills and proper stroke technique. Therefore, it is a requirement that swimmers are able to swim unassisted across the pool. This requirement ensures the safety and enjoyment of the session for all.
- Although we will take as many precautions as possible, we cannot ensure that any surface is germ-free.
- By entering the pool, you take responsibility for your own protection including disinfecting your hands and any surface you touch.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
- Try to maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
- Face coverings will be encouraged but not required for anyone. This is an outdoor sport at a park with ample room to spread out. It will be your responsibility to take any necessary precautions for your family and you can decide which events you partake in at any time.
NOTE: We are guided by the Austin Hills Swim League's swim meet protocols. We want to ensure a safe AND fun season! Remember, it takes a village, so everyone needs to take responsibility for their own safety measures.