AHSL 2021 eligibility rules apply. Swimmers must compete in age groups based on their age on May 1, 2021. Swimmers must be attached to a team from the Austin Hills Swim League for the 2021 swim season and must swim qualifying times in official 2021 AHSL dual or medal meets (times from Intrasquad meets or time trials will NOT be accepted).
Westwood’s swimming pool is located in central Austin at 3808 35th Street across from the Austin Museum of Art. The meet will be conducted in a six lane, 25-meter outdoor swimming pool using an automated Colorado Time System with a display board. Three timers per lane will be used to time. Food and beverages will be available at the Lakeview Café.
If your swimmer qualified to be on a relay, we really appreciate you coming to the meet! Relays score twice the points of an individual event. Every point may make a difference in the final score.
Don't let your teammates down...If you commit to the meet, you really need to be there. There are 3 other swimmers that are counting on you!
- Each team may enter one “A” free relay and one “A” medley relay per gender in each age group.
- Relays must have entry times.
- Relay team entry times may be determined by the sum of the individual team members’ times for like strokes/distances, or the actual time that relay team achieved in a previous meet from the 2021 season.
- Relay participants may come to this meet WITHOUT being qualified in individual events.
- Relays will be seeded by time, slowest to fastest, versus assigning lanes to teams.
- Swimmers may swim in a max of two relays per meet (one free relay and one medley relay).
- On any relay team, there must be at least one swimmer from that age group on the relay. Younger swimmers may swim up in older age groups for relays; however, that counts toward their number of allowed relay swims and those swimmers may only swim a max of two relays per meet (one free relay and one medley relay)
Westwood Country Club
Phone: 453-72463808 West 35th Street, Austin, TX 78703, USA — Directions